Defining Your Online Presence
We take a proactive approach towards your website needs with our Online Health Check. This is a valuable starting point in assessing your current online presence and what we can do to improve it. In the future your online presence will be the first point of contact for your potential clients. Smart phones, social networking and the “now” generation will demand accessibility and functionality well beyond looking up the yellow pages. Now is the time to consider getting ahead of your competitors, ensuring that you gain maximum exposure and maximum efficiency from your website.
If you already have a website an upgrade may be in order, enhancing functionality or even an update to include Facebook and Twitter links. If you don’t have a web presence then this is the ideal time to take the plunge and establish a web presence that will allow you take full advantage of the new visitors to your website and your existing customers.
- Discuss how you want you website to work for your business now and in the future
- Create a plan and timeline of how we can achieve your goals Assess your current website
- Additional functionality you would like your website to provide
- How to manage and maintain your website
- Tips and Suggestions to help your website rank higher